Prep Video for Upload
- Rename the file name of the video
- Change the file to match the title of the video
- Add file information to the video
- Right click on the video file; Select properties >
- Select the [Details] tab >
- Enter the [Title] for the video >
- Enter the description [Subject] of the video >
- Enter keywords [Tags] that represent the video >
- Enter the [Author] name of person who directed/wrote the video
- Enter the date [Date taken] the video was taken or when editing was completed
Upload a Video to YouTube
- Select the [Underlined up Arrow] icon at the top of [My channel] & [Customize Channel ]
- Choose the videos privacy settings >
- In the first text field; Enter the title for the video >
- In the second text field; Enter the description for the video >
- In the third text field; Enter keywords [Tags] that best represent the video >
- The selection of a playlist and adding a custom thumbnail can be completed later
- Once the video upload has completed; Select [Publish]
*NOTE: For default upload settings; select [CREATOR STUDIO] > [CHANNELS] > [Upload Defaults]
If you need some help with your YouTube Channel, feel free to give me a call.
I don’t charge for peeking under the hood.
Looking for More Infomation?
Drop me a note below.